As many as you may know, Doctors of Chiropractic are required to take continuing education credits; here is a list of mine:
June 2016 – Whole Detox: How to Thrive in a Toxic World through Nutrition & Lifestyle. – Tricia Paulson, ND & Deanna Minich, PhD
October 2015 – Getting Rid of Inflammation w/ Specialized Pro-resolving Mediators (SPMs) – Metagenics Mini-Seminar
September 2015 – Neuro-Kinetic Therapy – Level One – Dr. Kathy Dooley, DC
May 2015 – The Gluten, Leaky Gut, Autoimmune Connection – Dr Steven Noseworthy, DC
March 2015 – Age Related Muscle Loss – Metagenics Mini-Seminar
May 2014 – The Neuroendocrine Immunology Of Environmental Triggers – Dr. Datis Kharrazian, DC
March 2014 – Clinically Effective Advanced Programs for Healthy Detoxification & Weight Loss – Joseph Lamb, MD
Mar 2013 – Integrative Healthcare Symposium:
– The Role of Nutritional Genomics in the Prevention of Colorectal Cancer – Gerard Mullin, MD and Ruth DeBusk, PhD, RD
– Holistic & Integrative Medicine- An Indian Experiment – Isaac Mithai, MD
– Anxiety and Insomnia in Women: The Fearsome Twosome – Tori Hudson, ND
– Nutritional Immunology – Robert Rountree, MD
Oct 2012 – Novel Therapies for Women’s Hormonal Health & Wellness – Joel Evans MD
Jan 2012 – Successful Aging: Lifestyle Medicine Protocols for a Vital Brain, Heart & Metabolism – Deanna Minich PhD, FACN, CNS
Oct 2011 – Clinical Strategies for Restoring Energy & Optimizing Health – Kristi Hughes, ND
Feb 2011 – Clinical Breakthroughs in the Toxicity-Disease Connection – Dr. Jeffrey Bland Ph.D.
Oct 2010 – Advanced Clinical Therapies for Women’s Health – Deanna Minich Ph.D.
Feb. 2010 – Integrative Healthcare Symposium:
– Brain & Mind Health: Integrative Medicine Approaches to Treating Neurological & Neuropsychiatric Disorders
– Women’s Health: Optimal Care from Different Perspectives
– Environmental Health: Environmental Issures in Healthcare
– Brain & Mind Health: Neurogenesis, Neuroplasticity & Your Future Brain
– Nutrition: Beyond Antioxidants: Nutrigenomic Regulation of the Adaptive Stress Response
– Nutrition: Digesting the World: The Link Between Cognition & Nutrition
– Women’s Health: Iodine: A Critical Missing Link for Breast Health & Full Body Wellness
– Environmental Health: Toxic Metals & Mood
Feb. 2010 -Bridging Lifestyle Medicine and Systems Biology in Clinical Practice – Dr. Jeffrey Bland Ph.D
Sept. 2009 – Nutrigenomic Therapies for Autoimmune Disease: Beyond “One Drug, One Target” Treatments – Thomas O’Bryan DC, CCN
Feb. 2009 – Integrative Healthcare Symposium:
– Nutrition: Unifying Concept of Arteriosclerosis – Gerald M. Lemole, M.D.
– Vitamin D in Health and Disease – Michael Holick, M.D.
– Women’s Health-Looking at Care From Various Perspectives – Lise Alschuler, N.D.,Roberta Lee, M.D.,Sherri Tenpenny, D.O.
– Environmental Health Issues and Strategies – Mark Hyman, M.D., Robert Rountree, M.D.,& Walter Crinnion, N.D.
– Integrative Approach to Arthritis, Heart Disease, and Bone – Jeffrey Bland Ph.D.
– Environmental Toxin Assault on Our Mitochondria Leading to Obesity and Diabetes – Walter Crinnion, N. D.
– Whole Foods for Strong Bones – Annemarie Colbin,Ph.D.
– Women’s Health: An Integrative Perspective on Hormone Use, Perimenopause and Osteoporosis – Roberta Lee,M.D., Scott Berliner, R.P.H.
– The Body Mind Effect: An Accidental Psychiatrist’s Discory of How Nutrition & Biology Influence Mind, Behavior, Attention & Memory – Mark Hyman, M.D.
– Breast Cancer: An Evidence-based Review of Naturopathic Supplement and Herbal Strategies – Lise Alschuler, N.D.
– Environmental Health: Environmental Toxins & Autoimmune Disease – Robert Roundtree, M.D.
– Food as Medicine for Digestive Health and Wellness – Kathie Swift, M.S., R.D., L.D.N.
– The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things – Larry Dossey, M.D.
Feb. 2009 – The Future of the Clinic: New Frontiers in Nutritional Medicine – Jeffrey Bland Ph.D.
June 2008 – Environmental Toxins -Robert A. Rakowski, DC, CCN
May 2008 – The Emerging Therapeutic Target: Improving Therapeutic Outcomes by Treating the Intersection of Osteoporosis, Cardiovascular Disease, Type 2 Diabetes, and Arthritis – Jeffrey S. Bland, Ph.D
March 2008 – Applied Nutrition and Blood Chemistry – Dr. Lynn Toohey, PhD & Dr. Patrick Garrett, DC
February 2008 – Optimizing Athletic Performance – Robert Rakowski, DC
October 2007 – The Next Revolution in GI Health Restoration- Michael B. Wald, MD, DC
September 2006 – The Neurobiology of Mood & Cognitive Disorders – Jay Lombard, DO
April 2006 – New Strategies for Management of Autoimmune Diseases – Jeffrey S. Bland, PhD
May 2005 – Certified as Applied Kinesiologist by International College of Applied Kinesiology
Sept 2004-May 2005 – Applied Kinesiology in Clinical Practice 100 hours – Dr. Eugene Charles, D.C., DIBAK
April 2005 – Applying Nutrigenomics in Clinical Practice to Reshape Your Patient’s Health – Jeffrey S. Bland, PhD
Sept.2004 – Clinical Applications of Functional Endocrinology: Creating Balance Through Nutrition – Dr. Robert Rakowski, D.C.
Nov. 2003 – Natural Solutions for Managing Menopause – Joel M. Evans, M.D. & Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Sept. 2003 – The Auto-Immune& Inflammation Connection – Dr. Wald, D.C.
Mar. 2002 – Breakthrough Approaches for Improving Adrenal & Thyroid Function – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Jan. 2001 – Nutritional Management of Peri Menopausal/Menopause – Joseph J.Collins, N.D.
Feb.2000 – Nutritional Management of Underlying Cause of Chronic Disease – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
May 1997 – Nutritional Improvement Of Health Outcomes – The Inflammatory Disorders – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Mar. 1996 – New Perspectives in Nutritional Therapies – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Feb. 1995 – Applying New Essentials in Nutritional Medicine – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Feb. 1994 – Advancement in Clinical Nutrition – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
May 1993 – Managing the Patient w/ Chronic Fatigue – Intl’ & Amer. Assoc. of Clinical Nutritionists
Feb. 1992 – Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of the Chronically Ill Patient – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
1991-2001 – BHI/Heel Homeopathy & Homeotoxicology Seminars
1983-1984 – Applied Kinesiology Seminars w/ Dr Avery Ferentz – 80 hrs
Sept. 1977 – Basic Shiatsu
Want more information on Dr. Vittoria Repetto and her NYC Applied Kinesiology/Chiropractic/ NKT practice at 230 W 13th St., NYC 10011; please go to www.drvittoriarepetto.com
And please check out the Patient Testimonials page on my web site.
Want to be in the know on holistic information and postings?
Or join me at Twitter: www.twitter.com/DrVRepetto