As many as you may know, Doctors of Chiropractic are required to take continuing education credits; here is a list of mine:
June 2016 – Whole Detox: How to Thrive in a Toxic World through Nutrition & Lifestyle. – Tricia Paulson, ND & Deanna Minich, PhD
October 2015 – Getting Rid of Inflammation w/ Specialized Pro-resolving Mediators (SPMs) – Metagenics Mini-Seminar
September 2015 – Neuro-Kinetic Therapy – Level One – Dr. Kathy Dooley, DC
May 2015 – The Gluten, Leaky Gut, Autoimmune Connection – Dr Steven Noseworthy, DC
March 2015 – Age Related Muscle Loss – Metagenics Mini-Seminar
June 2014 – Fundamentals of Functional Blood Chemistry – Dr. Datis Kharrazian, DC
May 2014 – The Neuroendocrine Immunology Of Environmental Triggers – Dr. Datis Kharrazian, DC
March 2014 – Clinically Effective Advanced Programs for Healthy Detoxification & Weight Loss – Joseph Lamb, MD
Mar 2013 – Integrative Healthcare Symposium:
– The Role of Nutritional Genomics in the Prevention of Colorectal Cancer – Gerard Mullin, MD and Ruth DeBusk, PhD, RD
– Holistic & Integrative Medicine- An Indian Experiment – Isaac Mithai, MD
– Anxiety and Insomnia in Women: The Fearsome Twosome – Tori Hudson, ND
– Nutritional Immunology – Robert Rountree, MD
Oct 2012 – Novel Therapies for Women’s Hormonal Health & Wellness – Joel Evans MD
Jan 2012 – Successful Aging: Lifestyle Medicine Protocols for a Vital Brain, Heart & Metabolism – Deanna Minich PhD, FACN, CNS
Oct 2011 – Clinical Strategies for Restoring Energy & Optimizing Health – Kristi Hughes, ND
Feb 2011 – Clinical Breakthroughs in the Toxicity-Disease Connection – Dr. Jeffrey Bland Ph.D.
Oct 2010 – Advanced Clinical Therapies for Women’s Health – Deanna Minich Ph.D.
Feb. 2010 – Integrative Healthcare Symposium:
– Brain & Mind Health: Integrative Medicine Approaches to Treating Neurological & Neuropsychiatric Disorders
– Women’s Health: Optimal Care from Different Perspectives
– Environmental Health: Environmental Issures in Healthcare
– Brain & Mind Health: Neurogenesis, Neuroplasticity & Your Future Brain
– Nutrition: Beyond Antioxidants: Nutrigenomic Regulation of the Adaptive Stress Response
– Nutrition: Digesting the World: The Link Between Cognition & Nutrition
– Women’s Health: Iodine: A Critical Missing Link for Breast Health & Full Body Wellness
– Environmental Health: Toxic Metals & Mood
Feb. 2010 -Bridging Lifestyle Medicine and Systems Biology in Clinical Practice – Dr. Jeffrey Bland Ph.D
Sept. 2009 – Nutrigenomic Therapies for Autoimmune Disease: Beyond “One Drug, One Target” Treatments – Thomas O’Bryan DC, CCN
Feb. 2009 – Integrative Healthcare Symposium:
– Nutrition: Unifying Concept of Arteriosclerosis – Gerald M. Lemole, M.D.
– Vitamin D in Health and Disease – Michael Holick, M.D.
– Women’s Health-Looking at Care From Various Perspectives – Lise Alschuler, N.D.,Roberta Lee, M.D.,Sherri Tenpenny, D.O.
– Environmental Health Issues and Strategies – Mark Hyman, M.D., Robert Rountree, M.D.,& Walter Crinnion, N.D.
– Integrative Approach to Arthritis, Heart Disease, and Bone – Jeffrey Bland Ph.D.
– Environmental Toxin Assault on Our Mitochondria Leading to Obesity and Diabetes – Walter Crinnion, N. D.
– Whole Foods for Strong Bones – Annemarie Colbin,Ph.D.
– Women’s Health: An Integrative Perspective on Hormone Use, Perimenopause and Osteoporosis – Roberta Lee,M.D., Scott Berliner, R.P.H.
– The Body Mind Effect: An Accidental Psychiatrist’s Discory of How Nutrition & Biology Influence Mind, Behavior, Attention & Memory – Mark Hyman, M.D.
– Breast Cancer: An Evidence-based Review of Naturopathic Supplement and Herbal Strategies – Lise Alschuler, N.D.
– Environmental Health: Environmental Toxins & Autoimmune Disease – Robert Roundtree, M.D.
– Food as Medicine for Digestive Health and Wellness – Kathie Swift, M.S., R.D., L.D.N.
– The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things – Larry Dossey, M.D.
Feb. 2009 – The Future of the Clinic: New Frontiers in Nutritional Medicine – Jeffrey Bland Ph.D.
June 2008 – Environmental Toxins -Robert A. Rakowski, DC, CCN
May 2008 – The Emerging Therapeutic Target: Improving Therapeutic Outcomes by Treating the Intersection of Osteoporosis, Cardiovascular Disease, Type 2 Diabetes, and Arthritis – Jeffrey S. Bland, Ph.D
March 2008 – Applied Nutrition and Blood Chemistry – Dr. Lynn Toohey, PhD & Dr. Patrick Garrett, DC
February 2008 – Optimizing Athletic Performance – Robert Rakowski, DC
October 2007 – The Next Revolution in GI Health Restoration- Michael B. Wald, MD, DC
September 2006 – The Neurobiology of Mood & Cognitive Disorders – Jay Lombard, DO
April 2006 – New Strategies for Management of Autoimmune Diseases – Jeffrey S. Bland, PhD
May 2005 – Certified as Applied Kinesiologist by International College of Applied Kinesiology
Sept 2004-May 2005 – Applied Kinesiology in Clinical Practice 100 hours – Dr. Eugene Charles, D.C., DIBAK
April 2005 – Applying Nutrigenomics in Clinical Practice to Reshape Your Patient’s Health – Jeffrey S. Bland, PhD
Sept.2004 – Clinical Applications of Functional Endocrinology: Creating Balance Through Nutrition – Dr. Robert Rakowski, D.C.
Nov. 2003 – Natural Solutions for Managing Menopause – Joel M. Evans, M.D. & Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Sept. 2003 – The Auto-Immune& Inflammation Connection – Dr. Wald, D.C.
Mar. 2002 – Breakthrough Approaches for Improving Adrenal & Thyroid Function – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Jan. 2001 – Nutritional Management of Peri Menopausal/Menopause – Joseph J.Collins, N.D.
Feb.2000 – Nutritional Management of Underlying Cause of Chronic Disease – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
May 1997 – Nutritional Improvement Of Health Outcomes – The Inflammatory Disorders – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Mar. 1996 – New Perspectives in Nutritional Therapies – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Feb. 1995 – Applying New Essentials in Nutritional Medicine – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
Feb. 1994 – Advancement in Clinical Nutrition – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
May 1993 – Managing the Patient w/ Chronic Fatigue – Intl’ & Amer. Assoc. of Clinical Nutritionists
Feb. 1992 – Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of the Chronically Ill Patient – Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.
1991-2001 – BHI/Heel Homeopathy & Homeotoxicology Seminars
1983-1984 – Applied Kinesiology Seminars w/ Dr Avery Ferentz – 80 hrs
Sept. 1977 – Basic Shiatsu
Dr. Vittoria Repetto
Since 1987, helping people feel better – naturally
Doctor of Chiropractic
Spinal, Extremity & Jaw (TMJ) Adjustments
Chinese Five Element Energy /Acupressure Therapy
Organ Lymphatic & Vascular Reflexes
Please check out the Patient Testimonials page at my web site. http://www.drvittoriarepetto.com
Treatments are one hour. You’re not a number on an assembly line!
455 W. 23rd St (between 9 – 10 Ave)
212 – 431 – 3724
My Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/londonterracechiropracticandappliedkinesiology