- Diagnoses and treats the primary cause of neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction, i.e . muscle impairment and weakness.
- Adds patient-specific information to the standard history, physical diagnosis, and laboratory tests.
- Provides an interactive assessment of an individual’s functional health status that is non-invasive, risk-free, and not equipment intensive.
- Improves the reliability of examination tools (motion palpation, cranio-sacral palpation, pulse-diagnosis, and postural analysis) by the use of manual muscle testing.
- Helps the doctor to understand functional symptomatic complexes when standard diagnosis and laboratory tests show no cause for the symptoms.
- Examines all sides of the triad of health.
- Evaluates the nervous system’s control of the body.
- Integrates function of the meridian system (acupuncture) into the examination.
- Examines function before symptoms are present to prevent or delay the onset of pathologic processes.
- Interdisciplinary approach – fits the best treatment to the patient’s specific needs.
- For additional information http://www.icak.com/.
For more information, please read https://drvittoriarepetto.wordpress.com/2010/04/01/technique-summary-applied-kinesiology/
Want more information on Dr. Vittoria Repetto and her NYC Applied Kinesiology/Chiropractic practice; please go to www.drvittoriarepetto.com
And please check out the Patient Testimonials page at the web site
Want to be in the know on holistic information and postings? https://www.facebook.com/londonterracechiropracticandappliedkinesiology/
Or join me at Twitter: www.twitter.com/DrVRepetto