Hi!, I’m Dr. Vittoria Repetto, a native downtown New Yorker and Doctor of Chiropractor and an Applied Kinesiologist who has been in practice since 1987.
I treat the whole person, not just your symptoms. I know that balancing your structure, your biochemistry and your mental outlook all contribute to your well-being.
Each of my hour-long wellness sessions is unique and composed of interrelated holistic therapies that work together to achieve maximum benefits.
I am not affiliated with any insurance network.
If I belonged to a network I would have to see patients in an assembly line fashion (10-15 minutes). I would not be able to take time to, for example, balance the muscle pull on your spine or extremities or to do cranial sacral work or acupressure work or talk to you about your nutritional needs or suggest exercises or lifestyle changes related to your condition.
Therefore I ask that my patients pay me directly and I fill out their insurance claim form and they get reimbursed by their insurance company if they are allowed to go “out of network” by their policy.
I charge $150 for the initial visit which includes consultation, examination and treatment and the $100 for the following visits.
The fees for my practice are moderate by New York City standards and can be paid in cash and check (no credit cards). Payment is expected at the time of service..
- Spinal Manipulation
- Extremity Manipulation
- Jaw (TMJ) Manipulation
- Cranial – Sacral Work
- Chinese Five Element Energy /Acupressure Therapy
- Organ Vascular & Lymphatic Therapy
- Muscle Balancing
- Emotional Balancing
- Stress Reduction
- Galvinic Therapy
- Nutritional Consultation
Because of my Whole Person approach to wellness, I have helped patients with both short-term problems and long-term unresolved problems become free of their complaints.
And because I spend a good deal of time with you and because of my use of interrelated therapies, unlike a lot of doctors, I don’t require you to come in three times a week.
Some of the complaints that I have helped in the last 25 years are:
- Musculoskeletal problems such as low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel, rotator cuff problems, knee pain, muscle pains
- Headaches, Migraines
- High blood pressure, fatique, low energy, problems losing weight, dizziness, vertigo, poor memory
- Digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, belching, bloating, difficulty with certain foods, heartburn,
- Respiratory problems such as hyper-sensitivity to pollen, ragweed, etc, difficulty breathing, frequent colds, sinus problems
- Immune problems such as frequesnt colds, flu, infections
- Menstrual cramps, hot flashes, irregular cycles, etc
So if you want to utilize non-pharmacological means of getting relief, please give me a call at 212-431-3724. I’m located at 455 W 23rd St #1E, NYC 10011 (between 9th &10th Ave)
I’m also the writer of this blog, in which I talk about chiropractic, applied kinesiology techniques, my thoughts on nutrition and healing and as befits a foodie and a daughter of an Italian chef, even some healthy and delicious recipes.
Want more information on Dr. Vittoria Repetto and her NYC Applied Kinesiology/Chiropractic practice; please go to www.drvittoriarepetto.com.
And please check out the Patient Testimonials at the “Our Practice” page at the web site